- 1 lb (4) chicken thighs (I removed the skin and trimmed fat)
- 1 bunch of asparagus (remove ends and cut in half)
- 2 bell peppers- your favorite color
- 1 cup baby carrots, cut in half
- 2 red onions, chopped in large chunks
- 10 oz whole mushrooms, cut in half
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sugar ( I used a half packet of Truvia)
- salt and pepper
- 1sprig fresh rosemary, chopped (I just make close cuts with kitchen sheers)
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed (I used the refrigerated garlic)
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp thyme
Preheat oven to 425°.
Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel.
Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl and mix very well.
Arrange chicken in a pan and the vegetables in a 2nd pan spread out as well as possible.
Bake for 35 - 40 minutes.
I loved, loved, loved the veggies and there were tons. That was great since I am trying to eat healthy.