I expect you to root through your fridge and find things to dump in your meatloaf, but if you need some inspiration, here is what I found.
2 lbs Ground Chuck
2 Large Eggs
1 package Kraft - Fresh Take- Savory Four Cheese
3/4 can Peeled Diced Tomatoes, drained
1/2 cup chopped Yellow Onion
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tablespoons Spice Supreme - Garlic & Pepper Seasoning
The directions for this are real easy:
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Dump all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly. (Don't be squeamish, you gotta get your hands in there. Yuck, I know!)
3. Pack into loaf pan evenly.
4. Bake for 30 minutes.
5. Take out and pour off some of the grease. (If you are dumping it in the sink, run the water!)
6. Bake an additional 30 minutes.
7. Pour off grease once more and serve!
We put ketchup on it, but we love ketchup.
Bet you can't guess what kind of sandwich my husband is taking to work for lunch tomorrow! ;)